Are you interested in participating in local walking and running races and events? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Most of these local events are put on by local nonprofits to benefit an organization or cause.
Check out the list that we have compiled:
- May – SculptureTour UNwrap Party by Salina Downtown, Inc.
- June – Smoky Hill River Run by Salina Regional Health Center
- July – Color Run/Walk by Central Kansas District 4-H
- July – Love, Chloe Fun Run by Love, Chloe Foundation
- August – Run for the Hills by Rolling Hills Zoo
- September – Run for Recovery by CKF Addiction Treatment
- September – Fe for a Cure by Tammy Walker Cancer Center
- October – Scarecrow Scramble by Gypsum Fall Festival
- October – Coronado Heights Run
- October – SaWINEa Wine Walk by Salina Downtown, Inc.
- November – Salina Crossroads Marathon
- November – Frosty Fun Runs by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Salina
- November – Turkey Trot by Salina Family YMCA
Know of more? Let us know by sending us a quick email!